Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting Back To Geocaching

As I mentioned in my last post, I haven't had been doing a lot of geocaching recently.  It always seems to go in spurts, I'll find a bunch of them over a couple weeks, then life will get in the way for a while and I won't find anything new.

A couple nights ago I had a chance to do a quick night trip.  I only went after two and I was skunked on one of those.  Still, even though the one that I did find was a very simple, easy cache, it was nice to actually go looking and find one after not finding any for awhile.  I have a couple more in the same area that I will have to go after, schedule permitting.  I will say that having the Groundspeak app on my phone makes it convenient to find a couple caches here and there when I don't have time (or forget) to bring my GPSr with caches in it.

Do you have tips on how to be more active with geocaching when you are strapped for time?  Let me know what you do in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment